<body>
Stitch My Heart
my broken heart

Taboo with Jun n her sisters
Monday, June 07, 2010

Currently, now is 3.50 of 7 May. I reach home 2.45 around there. Went out late with Junaina and her two sisters and their partner. We had a lot of fun. I think this is the only day that I enjoyed among all the other days.

We went to tabao food and headed to Sentosa. We played Taboo, sitting on the road. Cars can’t enter, anyway it is at night, so no one was there. There was no one else around us also, just us. I know her sisters already, it has only been long that I didn’t see them. In Secondary school, I will go to their house or when there is celebration, I will join their family gathering. So happy to see them again, I miss those funs in the past. Anyway, I know their whole family. Junaina is like more than best friend already. I don’t know how describe, it is confirm more than best friends. You must think I am crazy, like they are my family or something. But I actually wish I got a sister to share everything with them. I think my brother won’t talk to me about these things uh. Haha..

We played in teams. We went thru two rounds and I teamed with her two sisters and not Jun. I think if I team with Jun, sure damn fast. Because we are together almost every day, there is a lot of things we know about each other, so called abit too much. Haha.. So we confirm win. Although, her second sister and her husband are close, but sometimes they get struck. And third sister and her boyfriend also. The losers team had to do something like punishment, like dancing, lip-singing and make up a music video. Hahaha.. it was damn funny. Video-ed it down. Poor Jun kana twice. They keep disturb her say she is not good. Anyway had so much fun and they sent me home. Thanks guys! Had so much fun.

Goodnight! Currently 4.26am. Oh! Time to slp man! Hehe..

MISSY TING


Photobucket Ting Min Er
BUTTERFLYER Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
17 January 1992 9.12 pm
First cry Mt. A Hospital Hong Wen Pri Sch
Outram Sec Sch
Republic Poly


MinEr Ting

Create Your Badge

Loves

Find Me; MinEr♥
♥Facebook
♥Twitter

Shop♥
♥Clothes Blogshop
♥Cakes Blogshop

Republic Poly♥
♥E37K
♥Jerbel
♥Keith
♥Syaz
♥Cherilyn
♥Rina
♥Fatin
♥Natalie
♥Aaron
♥Ira
♥Wana
♥Huifang
♥Illy
♥Priscilla
♥Hui Xin
♥Lynette
♥Xin Yi
♥Jogina
♥Yikee
♥JY
♥Soon Yu
♥Mei Ting
♥See Mun
♥Fini

Outramians♥
♥Outram Volleyball
♥Chng Hui Min
♥Yi Ping
♥Michelle
♥Abby
♥Shuen
♥Jia Min
♥Ischelle
♥Yolanda
♥Valerie
♥Mandy
♥Elaine
♥Rachel
♥Jie Ying
♥Estini
♥Peggy
♥Benz
♥Mira
♥Yik Hung
♥Zhi Xiu

Hong Wen Pri♥
♥Yong Kiong
♥Felicia
♥Hui Fang
♥Joycelyn
♥Gladys
♥Wan Jing
♥Melody
♥Denise
♥Kai Yu

Long Shi♥
♥Min Long
♥Lester
♥Isabel
♥Carol
♥Burden
♥Valerie
♥Kazuya
♥Shi Hao
♥Bryant

Others♥
♥Min Er(twins)
♥Christina
♥
♥
♥
Pls tag me to re-link you! (:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
27/3/09


layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket