<body>
Stitch My Heart
my broken heart

Waiting
Monday, July 26, 2010

Watched the sunrise alone, cried alone and shouted alone. 75 missed call & 30 msgs. I will not forget the 2.5hours. I am not emo, it is just telling about my experience. I don't blame, I just don't really want a next time. When you're down, nobody wants to entertain you. When you are fine, they ask you what happen. Life is so contradicting.


Photobucket Ting Min Er
BUTTERFLYER Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
17 January 1992 9.12 pm
First cry Mt. A Hospital Hong Wen Pri Sch
Outram Sec Sch
Republic Poly


MinEr Ting

Create Your Badge

Loves

Find Me; MinEr♥
♥Facebook
♥Twitter

Shop♥
♥Clothes Blogshop
♥Cakes Blogshop

Republic Poly♥
♥E37K
♥Jerbel
♥Keith
♥Syaz
♥Cherilyn
♥Rina
♥Fatin
♥Natalie
♥Aaron
♥Ira
♥Wana
♥Huifang
♥Illy
♥Priscilla
♥Hui Xin
♥Lynette
♥Xin Yi
♥Jogina
♥Yikee
♥JY
♥Soon Yu
♥Mei Ting
♥See Mun
♥Fini

Outramians♥
♥Outram Volleyball
♥Chng Hui Min
♥Yi Ping
♥Michelle
♥Abby
♥Shuen
♥Jia Min
♥Ischelle
♥Yolanda
♥Valerie
♥Mandy
♥Elaine
♥Rachel
♥Jie Ying
♥Estini
♥Peggy
♥Benz
♥Mira
♥Yik Hung
♥Zhi Xiu

Hong Wen Pri♥
♥Yong Kiong
♥Felicia
♥Hui Fang
♥Joycelyn
♥Gladys
♥Wan Jing
♥Melody
♥Denise
♥Kai Yu

Long Shi♥
♥Min Long
♥Lester
♥Isabel
♥Carol
♥Burden
♥Valerie
♥Kazuya
♥Shi Hao
♥Bryant

Others♥
♥Min Er(twins)
♥Christina
♥
♥
♥
Pls tag me to re-link you! (:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
27/3/09


layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket