<body>
Stitch My Heart
my broken heart

Halloween
Sunday, October 31, 2010

Paintball & Powerhouse! Halloween! :D
Went to play Paintball with LS mates. Kind of cool.
At first, it was really scary that I dun feel like playing.
After playing quite fun la! Shooting people, shooting target.
I got hit a few times only, not direct. Paint-ful. Haha..
Got a few bruises from it. :(
Not forgetting Powerhouse that adds on.
I fell off and hit the stairs of the Podium.
Got a few more I duno where I bump into.
Powerhouse. Today was the first time, I felt so moodless when going to club.
I didnt drink alot, but wasnt drunk. In the middle, I know I control.
Because I dun wan history to repeat. :x
Papa & Mama overseas.
I think not enough alcohol to make me slp.
Although Im damn tired.! Interesting Halloween.
We left Powerhouse at 5, some went off early.
Valerie, LiWei, Peipei, Peipei's bf, Peipei's fren, Zinc, Zinc's bf. :D
Cecilia with her friends. We took pics tgt :)
Something make my heart beat again..


Photobucket Ting Min Er
BUTTERFLYER Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
17 January 1992 9.12 pm
First cry Mt. A Hospital Hong Wen Pri Sch
Outram Sec Sch
Republic Poly


MinEr Ting

Create Your Badge

Loves

Find Me; MinEr♥
♥Facebook
♥Twitter

Shop♥
♥Clothes Blogshop
♥Cakes Blogshop

Republic Poly♥
♥E37K
♥Jerbel
♥Keith
♥Syaz
♥Cherilyn
♥Rina
♥Fatin
♥Natalie
♥Aaron
♥Ira
♥Wana
♥Huifang
♥Illy
♥Priscilla
♥Hui Xin
♥Lynette
♥Xin Yi
♥Jogina
♥Yikee
♥JY
♥Soon Yu
♥Mei Ting
♥See Mun
♥Fini

Outramians♥
♥Outram Volleyball
♥Chng Hui Min
♥Yi Ping
♥Michelle
♥Abby
♥Shuen
♥Jia Min
♥Ischelle
♥Yolanda
♥Valerie
♥Mandy
♥Elaine
♥Rachel
♥Jie Ying
♥Estini
♥Peggy
♥Benz
♥Mira
♥Yik Hung
♥Zhi Xiu

Hong Wen Pri♥
♥Yong Kiong
♥Felicia
♥Hui Fang
♥Joycelyn
♥Gladys
♥Wan Jing
♥Melody
♥Denise
♥Kai Yu

Long Shi♥
♥Min Long
♥Lester
♥Isabel
♥Carol
♥Burden
♥Valerie
♥Kazuya
♥Shi Hao
♥Bryant

Others♥
♥Min Er(twins)
♥Christina
♥
♥
♥
Pls tag me to re-link you! (:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
27/3/09


layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket