<body>
Stitch My Heart
my broken heart

blogging like someone.. shh..
Friday, November 12, 2010

Im blogging now. Like someone in my class.
HAHAHA! xD
Joke sia.
Moving away from yr laptop, pls lock yr laptop.
Because there is class culture that will go to yr laptop and comment smth bad.
Like whowhowho is hot or i love whowhowho.
all crap. Hahaha..
I kena liao. so sure lock laptop.
Because someone is putting laptop on his lap, so i follow.
But I really blogging hor. Later he sue me hor! :P
I dun feel like doing Essay sia!!! Wahlao.
Im in class is a Club E54R :D
Love those music man! Woo~
PS: Tonight I eating bird nest, that I duno contains wat ingredients.
xD


Photobucket Ting Min Er
BUTTERFLYER Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
17 January 1992 9.12 pm
First cry Mt. A Hospital Hong Wen Pri Sch
Outram Sec Sch
Republic Poly


MinEr Ting

Create Your Badge

Loves

Find Me; MinEr♥
♥Facebook
♥Twitter

Shop♥
♥Clothes Blogshop
♥Cakes Blogshop

Republic Poly♥
♥E37K
♥Jerbel
♥Keith
♥Syaz
♥Cherilyn
♥Rina
♥Fatin
♥Natalie
♥Aaron
♥Ira
♥Wana
♥Huifang
♥Illy
♥Priscilla
♥Hui Xin
♥Lynette
♥Xin Yi
♥Jogina
♥Yikee
♥JY
♥Soon Yu
♥Mei Ting
♥See Mun
♥Fini

Outramians♥
♥Outram Volleyball
♥Chng Hui Min
♥Yi Ping
♥Michelle
♥Abby
♥Shuen
♥Jia Min
♥Ischelle
♥Yolanda
♥Valerie
♥Mandy
♥Elaine
♥Rachel
♥Jie Ying
♥Estini
♥Peggy
♥Benz
♥Mira
♥Yik Hung
♥Zhi Xiu

Hong Wen Pri♥
♥Yong Kiong
♥Felicia
♥Hui Fang
♥Joycelyn
♥Gladys
♥Wan Jing
♥Melody
♥Denise
♥Kai Yu

Long Shi♥
♥Min Long
♥Lester
♥Isabel
♥Carol
♥Burden
♥Valerie
♥Kazuya
♥Shi Hao
♥Bryant

Others♥
♥Min Er(twins)
♥Christina
♥
♥
♥
Pls tag me to re-link you! (:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
27/3/09


layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket