<body>
Stitch My Heart
my broken heart

I dun like Egghead
Friday, November 12, 2010

This always happen to me when I 'lay down' on my bed, I tend to fall asleep.
I fell asleep, without finish/doing my RJ.
When I woke up, I saw the time. I knew it, then Oh Shit!
Nvm, I just finish my RJ and submit by email liao.
If this stupid Egghead, say I didnt submit RJ, HIS EGGHEAD WILL CRACK!
Today I late for a few mins, he put me 'not in first meeting'.
Wahlao. I told him, he say cannot change liao.
At first, he put absent leh.. Damn angry with him la.
DUN LIKE HIM TO THE MAX ! =X

I miss Valerie. She's in Milan.
I wana talk to her all day long. Haha..
Just so fun, so interesting. Loves.
Today I nv work. But usually work till siao.
So tired. Especially in school. HAHA! Can fall asleep sia.

Superman is busy with his life.
the girl doesn't have Superman...


Photobucket Ting Min Er
BUTTERFLYER Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
17 January 1992 9.12 pm
First cry Mt. A Hospital Hong Wen Pri Sch
Outram Sec Sch
Republic Poly


MinEr Ting

Create Your Badge

Loves

Find Me; MinEr♥
♥Facebook
♥Twitter

Shop♥
♥Clothes Blogshop
♥Cakes Blogshop

Republic Poly♥
♥E37K
♥Jerbel
♥Keith
♥Syaz
♥Cherilyn
♥Rina
♥Fatin
♥Natalie
♥Aaron
♥Ira
♥Wana
♥Huifang
♥Illy
♥Priscilla
♥Hui Xin
♥Lynette
♥Xin Yi
♥Jogina
♥Yikee
♥JY
♥Soon Yu
♥Mei Ting
♥See Mun
♥Fini

Outramians♥
♥Outram Volleyball
♥Chng Hui Min
♥Yi Ping
♥Michelle
♥Abby
♥Shuen
♥Jia Min
♥Ischelle
♥Yolanda
♥Valerie
♥Mandy
♥Elaine
♥Rachel
♥Jie Ying
♥Estini
♥Peggy
♥Benz
♥Mira
♥Yik Hung
♥Zhi Xiu

Hong Wen Pri♥
♥Yong Kiong
♥Felicia
♥Hui Fang
♥Joycelyn
♥Gladys
♥Wan Jing
♥Melody
♥Denise
♥Kai Yu

Long Shi♥
♥Min Long
♥Lester
♥Isabel
♥Carol
♥Burden
♥Valerie
♥Kazuya
♥Shi Hao
♥Bryant

Others♥
♥Min Er(twins)
♥Christina
♥
♥
♥
Pls tag me to re-link you! (:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
27/3/09


layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket