<body>
Stitch My Heart
my broken heart

unrecoverable fear
Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I didn't let him go, I just decide to let go of myself.
I wanna let myself free from suffering.
I had enough. I guess the person I think of had change.
Please don't appear that would interrupt me.
But sometimes, I just wish that you care.

I rather love stupidly for someone else.
This time, I choose to move, not just let go.
But a scar is a scar.
Some fears are left there, unrecoverable.

I hope one day, someone will take those fears away.
Not you anymore. I will wait for someone else.

When you already left me long ago, now I choose to turn around and look at someone else.
I don't know what is holding me back.
Please don't do that to me, because I am very scared.
That the same thing happen again..

It hurts thinking about the fear.
What makes me tear is not sadness, but fear.
You see the impact you left for me.
She told me to ignore, ignore everything about you.
She told me that it is worth to fall for him, not worth if it is for you.


Photobucket Ting Min Er
BUTTERFLYER Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
17 January 1992 9.12 pm
First cry Mt. A Hospital Hong Wen Pri Sch
Outram Sec Sch
Republic Poly


MinEr Ting

Create Your Badge

Loves

Find Me; MinEr♥
♥Facebook
♥Twitter

Shop♥
♥Clothes Blogshop
♥Cakes Blogshop

Republic Poly♥
♥E37K
♥Jerbel
♥Keith
♥Syaz
♥Cherilyn
♥Rina
♥Fatin
♥Natalie
♥Aaron
♥Ira
♥Wana
♥Huifang
♥Illy
♥Priscilla
♥Hui Xin
♥Lynette
♥Xin Yi
♥Jogina
♥Yikee
♥JY
♥Soon Yu
♥Mei Ting
♥See Mun
♥Fini

Outramians♥
♥Outram Volleyball
♥Chng Hui Min
♥Yi Ping
♥Michelle
♥Abby
♥Shuen
♥Jia Min
♥Ischelle
♥Yolanda
♥Valerie
♥Mandy
♥Elaine
♥Rachel
♥Jie Ying
♥Estini
♥Peggy
♥Benz
♥Mira
♥Yik Hung
♥Zhi Xiu

Hong Wen Pri♥
♥Yong Kiong
♥Felicia
♥Hui Fang
♥Joycelyn
♥Gladys
♥Wan Jing
♥Melody
♥Denise
♥Kai Yu

Long Shi♥
♥Min Long
♥Lester
♥Isabel
♥Carol
♥Burden
♥Valerie
♥Kazuya
♥Shi Hao
♥Bryant

Others♥
♥Min Er(twins)
♥Christina
♥
♥
♥
Pls tag me to re-link you! (:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
27/3/09


layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket