<body>
Stitch My Heart
my broken heart

Holiday and X'mas
Friday, December 17, 2010

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR THIS YEAR!!!
WOOOO~
This is the day I have been looking forward for.
Yesh! Tmr I still need to go sch, but it doesnt matter la.
A sch workshop.
Dun feel like working anymore. So ma fan.
Holiday rocks my socks!
PARTY!
X'mas is coming. Woo~
Today my class have a exchange gift exchange.
Damn funny.
I got a EPIC present from Doris. :(
I want my chocolate back!
I love Chocolate. I think my blood is made up of chocolate!
HEHE!
:D


Photobucket Ting Min Er
BUTTERFLYER Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
17 January 1992 9.12 pm
First cry Mt. A Hospital Hong Wen Pri Sch
Outram Sec Sch
Republic Poly


MinEr Ting

Create Your Badge

Loves

Find Me; MinEr♥
♥Facebook
♥Twitter

Shop♥
♥Clothes Blogshop
♥Cakes Blogshop

Republic Poly♥
♥E37K
♥Jerbel
♥Keith
♥Syaz
♥Cherilyn
♥Rina
♥Fatin
♥Natalie
♥Aaron
♥Ira
♥Wana
♥Huifang
♥Illy
♥Priscilla
♥Hui Xin
♥Lynette
♥Xin Yi
♥Jogina
♥Yikee
♥JY
♥Soon Yu
♥Mei Ting
♥See Mun
♥Fini

Outramians♥
♥Outram Volleyball
♥Chng Hui Min
♥Yi Ping
♥Michelle
♥Abby
♥Shuen
♥Jia Min
♥Ischelle
♥Yolanda
♥Valerie
♥Mandy
♥Elaine
♥Rachel
♥Jie Ying
♥Estini
♥Peggy
♥Benz
♥Mira
♥Yik Hung
♥Zhi Xiu

Hong Wen Pri♥
♥Yong Kiong
♥Felicia
♥Hui Fang
♥Joycelyn
♥Gladys
♥Wan Jing
♥Melody
♥Denise
♥Kai Yu

Long Shi♥
♥Min Long
♥Lester
♥Isabel
♥Carol
♥Burden
♥Valerie
♥Kazuya
♥Shi Hao
♥Bryant

Others♥
♥Min Er(twins)
♥Christina
♥
♥
♥
Pls tag me to re-link you! (:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
27/3/09


layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket