<body>
Stitch My Heart
my broken heart

not sure what plans are
Wednesday, December 08, 2010

I am stress and tired about school and work. Not sure what plans are.
Not really stress maybe, just a little lost. Don't worry I will find my way.

I know that I need to pick up on my grades, because it totally drop, which sucks big time.. I am not sure if I should quit my part-time job at MapLeaf. It affected my health, my grades, my time, my friends and my life. But if I quit means no income, no money, no life. I want to spend my time earning some money, I don't want to always spend my parents money.

But the person at my work place is sometimes too much. I want to take one day off, like I owe them don't know how many thousands dollars like that. Still can blame me. Anything wrong in the shop, they can blame me, when I haven't see the shirt before. Like really, stop pushing the blame to newbies. I am totally innocent. I don't have time for my friends. I am so tired in class that I can fall asleep in class. My name and fall asleep in class really doesn't match. I don't like it. I really want to pull my grades up again.

Ting Min Er, you need to chiong for your A grades back!

Okay. This week sucks, one two days. I don't know why. Pointing middle finger to life.
I want my holiday! I want more time for me to sleep and rest.
Weekend also can la. I don't feel like working.
I want more free time. Too much, I am a butterfly.
I want freedom, not tied down by anything.

I think I am more daring in life, in love. I don't why.
I guess I learnt it the hard way, real painful way I should say.
I guess I gone through the worse that nothing can be compared to be worse.

I think maybe someone already gave up on me liao. He think that I got someone then I forget him. Or maybe he stop reading my blog liao. Because I didn't receive your msg anymore. Where you are? How are you? You're not tissue paper. I really care about you, still.

And someone have really no time for me liao. She got a boyfriend.
I guess it's okay la. As long as she is happy.
Maybe she don't need me that much already.
But just don't feel the same. She used to be there, always.

MISSY TING


Photobucket Ting Min Er
BUTTERFLYER Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
17 January 1992 9.12 pm
First cry Mt. A Hospital Hong Wen Pri Sch
Outram Sec Sch
Republic Poly


MinEr Ting

Create Your Badge

Loves

Find Me; MinEr♥
♥Facebook
♥Twitter

Shop♥
♥Clothes Blogshop
♥Cakes Blogshop

Republic Poly♥
♥E37K
♥Jerbel
♥Keith
♥Syaz
♥Cherilyn
♥Rina
♥Fatin
♥Natalie
♥Aaron
♥Ira
♥Wana
♥Huifang
♥Illy
♥Priscilla
♥Hui Xin
♥Lynette
♥Xin Yi
♥Jogina
♥Yikee
♥JY
♥Soon Yu
♥Mei Ting
♥See Mun
♥Fini

Outramians♥
♥Outram Volleyball
♥Chng Hui Min
♥Yi Ping
♥Michelle
♥Abby
♥Shuen
♥Jia Min
♥Ischelle
♥Yolanda
♥Valerie
♥Mandy
♥Elaine
♥Rachel
♥Jie Ying
♥Estini
♥Peggy
♥Benz
♥Mira
♥Yik Hung
♥Zhi Xiu

Hong Wen Pri♥
♥Yong Kiong
♥Felicia
♥Hui Fang
♥Joycelyn
♥Gladys
♥Wan Jing
♥Melody
♥Denise
♥Kai Yu

Long Shi♥
♥Min Long
♥Lester
♥Isabel
♥Carol
♥Burden
♥Valerie
♥Kazuya
♥Shi Hao
♥Bryant

Others♥
♥Min Er(twins)
♥Christina
♥
♥
♥
Pls tag me to re-link you! (:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
27/3/09


layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket