<body>
Stitch My Heart
my broken heart

This year, the best X'mas.
Sunday, December 26, 2010

This year, the best Christmas I ever had.
Just a simple and sweet one is enough.
Thanks Santa. Thanks dear.
I got a big big Stitch, Stitch Pop up stickers and
iLuv Bubble Gum2 Pink ear piece.
The Stitch was a big surprise.
He hide it in his car boot.
I was wondering why he stand beside his boot and unlock the boot.
Until he open and say this is for you.
I was really surprise by it.
I didn't see that coming.. Haha..
It was the Stitch that we saw at Great World City ytd.
He went back to buy it.
He told me he lost his way, but actually he went there to get it.
It is so expensive. I know because blur him didn't take out the price tag.
Nvm la, Cute what! Haha :D
Stitch is cute, soft and huggy.
Thanks ♥


Photobucket Ting Min Er
BUTTERFLYER Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
17 January 1992 9.12 pm
First cry Mt. A Hospital Hong Wen Pri Sch
Outram Sec Sch
Republic Poly


MinEr Ting

Create Your Badge

Loves

Find Me; MinEr♥
♥Facebook
♥Twitter

Shop♥
♥Clothes Blogshop
♥Cakes Blogshop

Republic Poly♥
♥E37K
♥Jerbel
♥Keith
♥Syaz
♥Cherilyn
♥Rina
♥Fatin
♥Natalie
♥Aaron
♥Ira
♥Wana
♥Huifang
♥Illy
♥Priscilla
♥Hui Xin
♥Lynette
♥Xin Yi
♥Jogina
♥Yikee
♥JY
♥Soon Yu
♥Mei Ting
♥See Mun
♥Fini

Outramians♥
♥Outram Volleyball
♥Chng Hui Min
♥Yi Ping
♥Michelle
♥Abby
♥Shuen
♥Jia Min
♥Ischelle
♥Yolanda
♥Valerie
♥Mandy
♥Elaine
♥Rachel
♥Jie Ying
♥Estini
♥Peggy
♥Benz
♥Mira
♥Yik Hung
♥Zhi Xiu

Hong Wen Pri♥
♥Yong Kiong
♥Felicia
♥Hui Fang
♥Joycelyn
♥Gladys
♥Wan Jing
♥Melody
♥Denise
♥Kai Yu

Long Shi♥
♥Min Long
♥Lester
♥Isabel
♥Carol
♥Burden
♥Valerie
♥Kazuya
♥Shi Hao
♥Bryant

Others♥
♥Min Er(twins)
♥Christina
♥
♥
♥
Pls tag me to re-link you! (:



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
27/3/09


layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket